Users can purchase GameChanger subscriptions three ways:
- Through the iOS App Store
- Through the Google Play Store
- Through the GameChanger Classic website (linked accounts only)
The methods for updating your billing information will be dependent upon which method you used to purchase the subscription.
Apple Subscription Billing:
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can do these things:
- Add a payment method
- Update a payment method
- Remove a payment method
- Change the order of your payment methods
For more information on how to view, cancel, or change a subscription billed by Apple please reference the article below:
Google Subscription Billing:
To change or update the payment method used:
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Select Payment methods.
- Add a payment method of your choosing.
For more information on how to cancel or edit a subscription billed through Google Play, please reference the article below:
GameChanger Classic Website Subscription Billing:
To adjust your billing information from your account on the GameChanger Classic website:
- Sign into the GameChanger website (gc.com) under the related account
- Hover over your name until the drop-down menu appears and click on your account.
- Click Billing Info.
- Click Edit Credit Card Info
- Adjust any necessary sections and Save Changes.