Users can purchase GameChanger subscriptions in two ways:
The methods for updating your billing information will be dependent upon which method you used to purchase the subscription.
Apple Subscription Billing
How to Change Your Payment Method on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- From here, you can do these things:
- Add a payment method
- Update a payment method
- Remove a payment method
- Change the order of your payment methods
For more information on how to view, cancel, or change a subscription billed by Apple please reference the article below:
Google Subscription Billing
To change or update the payment method used:
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Select Payment methods.
- Add a payment method of your choosing.
For more information on how to cancel or edit a subscription billed through Google Play, please reference the article below:
GameChanger Classic Website Subscription Billing
To adjust your billing information from your account on the GameChanger Classic website:
- Sign into the GameChanger website (gc.com) under the related account.
- Hover over your name until the drop-down menu appears and click on Your Account.
- Click Billing Info.
- Click Edit Credit Card Info
- Adjust any necessary sections and Save Changes.