Users may wish to upgrade their subscription from Plus to Premium in order to access additional features that their current Plus subscription does not offer. (Ex: Season Stats and video features such as Video Archives and Automatic Clips). Users can purchase GameChanger subscriptions in two ways:
The methods for upgrading your subscription will be dependent upon which method you used to purchase the subscription.
Apple Subscription Upgrade
When a user upgrades from Plus to Premium in the middle of a billing cycle through Apple, they will immediately be upgraded and charged the full amount of the subscription. The user is then issued a refund for a prorated amount based on the remaining time in the original subscription.
This may appear in your billing from Apple as three different transactions:
- Plus Subscription (34.99/ 6.99)
- Premium Subscription (74.99/ 12.99)
- Upgrade Subscription Refund (~ calculated on time remaining in original subscription)
To Upgrade Your Subscription on Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the name of the subscription that you want to change.
- Tap See All Plans, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase.
For further information on switching subscription plans through iOS devices, please reference the article below:
Google Subscription Upgrade
When a user upgrades from Plus to Premium in the middle of a billing cycle through Google, the subscription is upgraded immediately and charged the full amount. Any time remaining is adjusted based on the price difference, and credited toward the new subscription by pushing forward the next billing date. You can upgrade a Google subscription through the following steps:
- Open the Google Play app.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Find and open the app that offers to upgrade a subscription.
- Tap Manage Subscription.
- Select the new plan you want to change to.
- Select a supported payment method.
- Tap Buy or Subscribe.
For further information on switching subscription plans through Android devices, please reference the article below: