Create an Athlete Profile for yourself or your player and share it with prospective coaches!
As long as you are linked to a player as a player or Family Member, you will be able to create an Athlete Profile. Look at the Team tab and any player you are linked to will show with a Star. You can have up to 5 Athlete Profiles on your account. You can watch a video tutorial on this feature here.
Tap the banner at the top of the Home tab to create an Athlete Profile for your player.
The next screen is a landing page where you will tap the blue Create your Athlete Profile button.
To add your player's photo and Add an Athlete Bio:
- Tap on Edit.
- Tap on the Avatar with the camera icon.
- Upload a photo from your Camera or Library.
- Tap on the Athlete Bio field.
- Enter your Height, Weight, Position, School and/or Spring/Summer team, Coach Contacts, Social Media handles, email address, and phone number.
- Tap on Save in the upper right corner.
Add your favorite clips by tapping on the + Add Video Clip button.
* Please Note: to add Player Clips as Staff, Family, or the Player you will need a Premium Subscription
Once complete, share your Athlete Profile with coaches you are interested in playing for! Just tap on the Share Profile Button, you can share via email or text. The recipient will get a web link and the shared link may be opened by any recipient for free (personal Premium Subscription required for the person sharing)
Please Note: When sharing an Athlete Profile, only 25 clips will be shared. We recommend that you keep your Athlete Profile current with the 25 best and most current clips.
Check out GameChanger University for more video tutorials.