Every created opponent's team name, roster, and stats are saved on GameChanger. Once you enter an opponent's roster, the roster will be linked to that opponent's team name, and all stats recorded will be assigned to the players on that roster.
Viewing an Opponent’s Roster and Stats for Shared Games:
You can view your opponent’s roster or stats for the games that your team has scored by following the steps outlined below:
- In the GameChanger app, tap on Opponents
- Tap on the team that you played, this will show the Roster
- From here you can tap on Stats to see the whole team’s Stats
- Or you can tap on an individual player
- From here you will have access to this player's stats & spray charts from the games you have scored
Editing an Opponent’s Name
When scheduling games, Team Staff can enter a "New" opponent, a "Saved" opponent, or a "To Be Determined (TBD)" opponent. Once you schedule a game against an opponent, this team will appear as a "saved opponent". If you need to rename a saved opponent, please follow these steps:
- In the GameChanger app, tap the Opponents tab.
- Choose the Opponent you wish to rename
- Tap the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap the name, make your edits, then tap Save
Note: If you change the name of a "saved opponent," all previous and future games scheduled against this opponent will be changed as well.
Suggestion: If you are unsure of the opponent's team name, schedule the game against the TBD option. You will be able to rename the "TBD" team at any point.