GameChanger is excited to announce the release of Organizations which is now in Open Beta for all Coaches and Organization Administrators. This Beta release is intended to gather feedback from our Coaches/Staff, League Organizers, and Travel Teams You can create an Organization in GameChanger Team Manager in order to keep track of all teams within the same league. There can be anywhere from 2-100 teams inside of one Organization.
Creating an Organization
1. Tap the Create Team Button
2. Select Create an Organization
3. Select either League or Travel Organization
Once you have begun the creation of your Organization you will:
- Designate the Organization as a League or Travel Organization
- Select Baseball or Softball ... (More Sports - Coming Soon!)
- Enter the Organization Location
- Give your Organization a Name
- Select a Governing Body (Little League, USSSA, etc) or Skip For Now
- Select the Season of Play for your Organization (Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall)
NOTE: Each Organization is a standalone collection of teams. If you would like to accommodate for "Divisions" in your League (i.e. Minors, Majors, 12U, 14U, etc) then we suggest you create separate Organizations for each (i.e. Sample League 12U, Sample League 14U, etc).
Within a few seconds you should see your Organization display on your Home/Teams Screen.
Inviting Teams to an Organization
1. Select your Organization and go to the Teams section
2. Select Invite Team to League
3. Type in the name of the team you want to add. You will be able to filter the search by Location and Season. The team will need to accept the invitation before they will appear in the Organization.
Accepting an Invite to an Organization as a Coach/Team Staff
1. Select your team and tap the bell icon in the top right
2. You can either accept or reject a request to join an Organization
What You Can Do With Organizations
Standings - This will display the Wins/Losses/Ties for those teams that have joined. After the completion of each game, the Standings will update. Tapping each Team's name will navigate you to that Team's primary screen in the app.
Pitch Counts - As an Organization Admin, the arm health of your young players is of vital importance. From this screen, you may download a Pitch Count Report for the last 5 days of games and ensure that Coaches are complying with League/Organization mandates for pitch counts and for player safety.