If your phone has support for an ultra-wide lens, you’ll be able to use it when live streaming on Team Manager.
Here's how to get started:
- Go live from the Team Manager app
- Look for the button on the left-hand side of the preview screen
- Tap the button to observe how the view changes with each lens; the default will be the widest angle your phone supports
- Start streaming with the lens of your choice
- You’ll be able to switch lenses while you stream without any interruption
The ultra-wide lens allows you to capture a much wider view of the action. It’s the 0.5x or 0.6x setting depending on your device.
The standard lens is the 1x setting and is what Team Manager has always supported.
On some iOS devices you'll see a 2x setting, a telephoto lens, that allows you to zoom in for a closer look of the action.
If your phone doesn’t support the ultra-wide or telephoto lens, you won’t see the button in Team Manager.
On iOS, the following devices support the ultra-wide lens: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max.
And the following devices support the telephoto lens: iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS and Max, iPhone 11 Pro and Max, iPhone 12 Pro and Max.
On Android, certain Samsung devices support the ultra-wide lens and you'll be able to use that with Team Manager. We're working on support for more devices.