We automatically store all of your Live Streams so you’ll have the footage you need for review later. You can watch a whole archived game or focus on specific moments to help your team learn new plays, correct mistakes, or prep for your next game. Staff members will be able to view Full Event Videos without a subscription. Non-staff members will need a Premium subscription to view videos.
Full Event Videos in the App
- Select the team whose footage you want to view from the Home screen or search for the team.
- Tap into the Video tab. Any events that have been Live Streamed will appear here under the Saved Videos section, just below any active Live Streams.
- To view a saved video, tap into the specific video tile you wish to view.
- Additionally, if you are looking for footage from a specific event you can tap into the team schedule. Any event with archived video will have a grey video icon indicating there is footage.
- You can watch the full video or use the timeline and video controls to skip around.
To Delete a Video:
To delete a video, select the "..." located on each video. After that, choose to delete the video.
Full Event Videos on the Web (Staff Only)
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- Select a game from the team's Schedule.
- Select the Videos tab.