We know the importance of game film to coaches - that’s why with GameChanger Team Manager’s new Video Archives we automatically store all of your Live Streams so you’ll have the footage you need for review later. You can watch a whole archived game or focus on specific moments to help your team learn new plays, correct mistakes, or prep for your next game. Staff members using Android or iOS will be able to view the Video Archives. Non-staff using iOS devices and version 4.7 of the app can now also view the archives.
To View an Archived Game:
- Select the team you want to view footage of from the Teams screen.
- Tap into the Video tab. Any events that have been Live Streamed will appear here under the Saved Videos section, just below any active Live Streams.
- To view a saved video, tap into the specific video tile you wish to view.
- Additionally, if you are looking for footage from a specific event you can tap into the team schedule. Any event with archived video will have a grey video icon indicating there is footage.
- You can watch the full video or use the timeline and video controls to skip around.
To Delete an Archived Video:
Users will be able to delete archived videos after updating to version 4.2 of the app. To delete a video, select the "..." that is located on each video. After that, choose to delete the video.