Staff members of basketball teams are able to keep track of the major counting stats such as points, rebounds, assists, steals, and turnovers in GameChanger Team Manager. Through the use of the scorekeeping feature, made by GameChanger, staff members can easily track each play. Non-staff team members will need a paid subscription in order to watch the GameStream or view the team's stats.
HOW TO SCORE A GAME
1) Schedule a game from the team's Schedule tab or the Events tab
2) Tap into the game you'd like to score
3) Choose the "Score Game" option
The top row of buttons is for adding points and fouls to your opponent. The buttons below your team's name are for adding stats to your team. You will be asked to attribute each selection to a player on your team, and can also leave stats unassigned. You will be able to edit any specific play by tapping it from within the Play by Play section. The score of the game will update as you input points for your team and your opponent.
HOW TO VIEW SEASON STATS
1) Tap into your team from the "Teams" tab
2) Click the "Stats" tab
3) Toggle through the Averages and Totals as needed