In order to save the time and hassle of re-entering player information that already exists, the GameChanger app allows you to carry over prior rosters from one season to the next. Family Members are automatically carried over for each Player. You can only roll over a roster from a team that currently lists you as a Staff Member. You can access this feature from one of three locations:
- Within the Team Create process (tapping the "+" button on the Teams tab).
- A button at the bottom of the Settings view for any team you Staff.
- A banner found within any Team you Staff from two seasons back (or more).
Once you've selected the appropriate button, you should follow these steps:
1. Enter the details for your new team (type, age, location, name, season) and tap Finish.
2. From the next screen select the option to Roll Over Previous Roster.
3. Choose the team from which you would like to carry over players
4. Select the Players you wish to carry over (their Family Members will automatically be included as well).
5. Select the Staff you want to carry over to the new season.
6. Select the Fans that you want carried over, and tap Finish.
Your new team should now appear in your full list of teams with the pre-populated members.