In order to save the time and hassle of re-entering player information that already exists, the GameChanger Team Manager app allows you to carry over prior rosters from one season to the next.
- Family Members are automatically carried over for each Player
- Fans are automatically carried over
- You can only carry over rosters between teams of the same sport
You can access this new feature from one of three locations...then follow the instructions below:
- Begin the Team Create process (tapping the "+" button on the Teams tab)
- A button at the bottom of the Settings view for any team you Staff
- A banner found within any Team you Staff from two seasons back (or more)
1. Enter in the details for your new team (type, age, location, name, season) and tap "Finish"
2. From the next screen select the option to "Roll Over Previous Roster"
3. Choose the team from which you would like to carry over players
4. Select the Players you wish to carry over (their Family Members will automatically be included as well)
5. Select the Staff you wish to carry over to the new season and tap "Finish"
Your new team should now appear in your full list of teams with the pre-populated members.