GameChanger generates Recap Stories for games scored for Baseball, Softball, and Basketball. GameChanger uses the data captured while scoring on the app to craft newspaper-quality "Game Recap Stories." As long as a game fulfills the following requirements, a story will be generated immediately following a game.
- The game has 1 completed inning.
- The game has at least 100 unique and interesting events (events being defined as pitches, hits, etc.).
- Each team must have a score, it can be 0.
- Each team must have a shot attempted, it can be 0 made.
When generated, the stories can be located in the Recap Story tab found in the post-game box score. The recap can also be found in the app by tapping on the completed game from the schedule and tapping View Game.
- GameChanger support staff cannot add or remove content to the Game Recaps generated.
- If a Recap Story appears to be incorrect please let our support staff know by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any reuse or republication of this story must include the following attribution. "Copyright © 2023 GameChanger Media, Inc. All rights reserved."
Why do some story details appear to be incorrect?
Some of these errors may be in the technology, but other inaccuracies may be the result of scorekeeper errors and box score editing after the game has been completed. Please write in to email@example.com with any questions.