Team Staff have the ability to import their teams from GameChanger Baseball/Softball to Team Manager. This is a one time import and teams will not be able to be re-imported.
How to import your old GameChanger Teams
- After creating a Team Manager account you are given the option to "Import GameChanger Teams". If you already have a Team Manager account, tap the "+" option. You will then be asked to sign into your GameChanger Admin account.
- After signing into your GC account, the app will begin the importing process. Most teams import within a few minutes, but syncing all your teams could take up to 72 hours. Teams will continue to import in the background even if you leave the app during the process.
Import Tool Notes
- Only users listed as Admin of the team in GC have the ability to import.
- All scored games, game schedules, rosters, and followers will import into Team Manager. After the import, other admins and followers will also see the team in Team Manager when they create an account.
- Practice schedules are not included in the import.
- Team staff only have the ability to import each team once. A team will not be re-imported if another team admin tries to import the same team.
- Once GC teams have been imported, there will not be an option to import additional teams that my be created in GC. Please contact support at email@example.com in this situation.
- Opponent cumulative stats will not import over. Only individual game opponent stats will carry over.
- Data will not sync between the two apps after the initial import. If you score a game for an imported team on either app, that game will not be reflected on the other app.