Team Staff members can import their teams from GameChanger Classic to GameChanger after linking their accounts in the two apps together. This is a one-time import, and teams will not be able to be re-imported. Any games played in GameChanger Classic after import will not appear in GameChanger.
How to import your GameChanger Classic Teams in the App
- After creating a GameChanger account, tap the "+" option to create a new team.
- Choose the Import GameChanger Classic Teams option
- When prompted, sign in to your GC Classic Admin account.
- The import process will begin. Most teams import within a few minutes, but a full sync could take up to 72 hours. Teams will continue to import in the background even if you leave the app during the process.
How to import your GameChanger Classic Teams on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and select Add Team from the top-right.
- From the dropdown menu, select Import GC Classic Teams.
- Only Admins of the team in GC Classic can handle the import.
- All scored games, game schedules, rosters, and followers will import into GameChanger. After the import, other admins and followers will also see the team in GameChanger when they create an account.
- The import will not include practice schedules.
- Each team can be imported to GameChanger once. A team will not be re-imported if another team admin tries to import the same team.
- Once you have imported your GC Classic teams, there will not be an option to import additional teams. Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com in this situation.
- Opponent cumulative stats are not part of the import. Only individual game stats will carry over for opponents.
- Data will not sync between the two apps after the initial import. Games scored after that point will only appear in the app used for scorekeeping. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.