GameChanger offers the ability to import your opponent's roster, saving the scorekeeper from having to manually enter each opposing player prior to scoring the game.
When adding or editing a game for your baseball or softball team, you can search for your opponent and make a copy of their roster if they are using GameChanger OR GameChanger Classic to score their games.
- Go to the Events tab or the team's individual Schedule tab
- Tap "+" to add a new game
- Click on the Opponent field
- Enter the name of your opponent
- Use the search filters to narrow your results if needed
- Choose your opponent from the list of search results
- Confirm you have the correct roster and then tap "Add"
- Finish the game setup and press "Save"
Opponent Roster Import on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- Either create a new game or select an existing game and hit Edit.
- Select the Opponent tab. From there, select Add/Search Opponents.
When you're ready to score the game, your opponent roster will be available within scorekeeping mode.