GameChanger Team Manager offers the ability to import your opponent's roster, saving the scorekeeper from having to manually enter each opposing player prior to scoring the game.
When adding or editing a game for your baseball or softball team, you can search for your opponent and make a copy of their roster if they are using GameChanger Team Manager OR GameChanger Baseball/Softball to score their games.
- Go to the calendar
- Tap "+" to add a new game
- Click on the Opponent field
- Enter the name of your opponent
- Choose your opponent from the list of search results
- Confirm you have the correct roster and then tap "Add"
- Finish the game setup and press "Save"
When you're ready to score the game, your opponent roster will be available within scorekeeping mode.