Staff members of baseball, softball, basketball, field hockey, football, hockey, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, and water polo teams can keep score of their games directly in GameChanger. Through the use of the scorekeeping feature, made by GameChanger, Team Staff can easily track each play while generating 150+ stats and spray charts for each player on their team.
Note: Stats not yet available for football.
HOW TO SCORE A GAME
1) Schedule a game from the team's Schedule tab or the Events tab
2) On game day, tap into the game you'd like to score or use the scoring widget from the Home tab
3) Choose the "Score Game" option
You can use the Starting Lineups feature to enter your team's lineup beforehand to save time while you are at the field. You can quickly add your opponent's lineup after entering scorekeeping.
HOW TO VIEW SEASON STATS
1) Tap into your team from the Home tab
2) Click the Stats tab
3) Toggle through the Batting, Pitching, and Fielding stats, and switch between standard and advanced stats as needed
4) For a more in-depth look, tap a specific stat category to sort high to low for that stat, tap again to sort low to high. You can also use the Stat Filters feature to view data from specific games.
Article is closed for comments.