Team Manager and MaxPreps have partnered up to allow both high school baseball and softball teams to sync their corresponding pages on each site. This means that any team that scores their games on the Team Manager app can configure their team settings so that the games automatically sync to their corresponding MaxPreps page upon upload. Once this configuration has been set up, the roster and schedule on MaxPreps will be automatically added to Team Manager.
- Once configured, any games you score on the scorekeeper app and upload to Team Manager will automatically be sent to the corresponding MaxPreps page.
- A team's schedule or roster will be automatically synced FROM MaxPreps TO Team Manager.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION DURING SETUP ON TEAM MANAGER:
1) From the home page of the Team Manager app, select the “+” button in the bottom right corner.
2) You will then be asked to choose your team type; select “School,” then select “High School” for the age of the players. You will also be asked if the team is at the freshman, JV, or Varsity level.
3) The next screen will ask for your team’s name. Input your team’s name exactly as it appears on MaxPreps. You will then be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps.
4) Finish the process for creating your Team Manager team, including entering your mascot and which season you’re competing in. Upon completion of this flow, your team’s information should be synced between Team Manager and MaxPreps.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION AFTER SETUP ON TEAM MANAGER:
1) Select the team that you want to sync with MaxPreps.
2) Select the gear icon in the top right corner.
3) Scroll down to the bottom to where it says “Stat Settings.” Select the option “Sync Stats with MaxPreps.”
4) You will be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps. If you select yes, stats will begin to sync automatically with MaxPreps.
For help with approving game stats from the MaxPreps side, take a look at this article.