GameChanger Team Manager and MaxPreps have partnered up to allow both high school baseball and softball teams to sync their corresponding pages on each site. This means that any team that scores their games on the Team Manager app can configure their team settings so that the games automatically sync to their corresponding MaxPreps page upon upload. Once this configuration has been set up, the schedule on MaxPreps will be automatically added to Team Manager.
- Once configured, any games you score on the scorekeeper app and upload to Team Manager will automatically be sent to the corresponding MaxPreps page.
- A team's schedule will be automatically import FROM MaxPreps TO Team Manager. Edits made to the MaxPreps schedule after creating the team in Team Manager will not sync back to the app.
- A team's roster will be imported only if the Import MaxPreps Roster option is selected during team create. There is not a way to import the roster at a later time.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION DURING SETUP ON TEAM MANAGER:
1) From the home page of the Team Manager app, select the “+” button in the bottom right corner.
2) You will then be asked to choose your team type; select “School,” then select “High School” for the age of the players. You will also be asked if the team is at the freshman, JV, or Varsity level.
3) The next screen will ask for your team’s name. Input your team’s name exactly as it appears on MaxPreps. You will then be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps.
4) Finish the process for creating your Team Manager team, including entering your mascot and which season you’re competing in.
5) When asked how you'd like to enter your roster, be sure to choose Import MaxPreps Roster if needed. Upon completion of this flow, your team’s information should be synced between Team Manager and MaxPreps.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION AFTER SETUP ON TEAM MANAGER:
1) Select the team that you want to sync with MaxPreps.
2) Select the gear icon in the top right corner.
3) Scroll down to the bottom to where it says “Stat Settings.” Select the option “Sync Stats with MaxPreps.”
4) You will be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps. If you select yes, stats will begin to sync automatically with MaxPreps.
TO APPROVE STATS ON MAXPREPS:
- Go to Schedule > Games
- Tap “Missing Stats” beneath the game
- Tap on the drop-down beneath “Files submitted for this team”
- Select the file with the correct date and time
- Click “Continue and review this file”
- Confirm your stats are being applied to the appropriate players
- Click “Import Scores & Stats”