GameChanger and MaxPreps have partnered up to allow both high school baseball and softball teams to sync their corresponding pages on each site. This means once this configuration has been set up, the schedule on MaxPreps will be automatically added to GameChanger. Also, with this integration enabled any team that scores their games on the GameChanger app can have the scored games automatically sync to their corresponding MaxPreps page upon upload.
- Once configured, any games you score on the scorekeeper app and upload to GameChanger will automatically be sent to the corresponding MaxPreps page.
- A team's schedule will be automatically imported FROM MaxPreps TO GameChanger during the team creation process. Edits or additions made to the MaxPreps schedule after creating the team in GameChanger will not sync back to the app.
- A team's roster will be imported only if the Import MaxPreps Roster option is selected during team creation. There is no way to import the roster at a later time.
How To Configure The Integration During Team Creation
- From the home page of the GameChanger app, select the “+” button to create a new team
- When prompted, choose School for the team type, High School for the age level, and either the Freshman, JV, or Varsity level.
- Enter your school's name exactly as it appears on MaxPreps, and select your school from the options that appear.
- Tap Yes, sync stats with MaxPreps.
- Finish the process of creating your team, and be sure to choose Import MaxPreps Roster if needed.
- Upon completion of this flow, your team will be all set to sync stats with MaxPreps.
How To Configure the Integration From Team Settings
- Select the team that you want to sync with MaxPreps.
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Choose Stat Settings from the menu, and select the option to Sync Stats with MaxPreps.
You will be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps. If you select yes, stats will begin to sync automatically with MaxPreps.
How To Approve Stats on MaxPreps
- Go to Schedule.
- Tap Missing Stats beneath the game.
- Tap on the drop-down beneath Files submitted for this team.
- Select the file with the correct date and time.
- Click Continue and review this file.
- Confirm your stats are being applied to the appropriate players.
- Click Import Scores & Stats.