Team Staff has three different options for controlling stat privacy all of which require a Premium subscription for non-staff members:
- Fan Access: Anyone can view the team's season stats and spray charts
- Confirmed - Team: Confirmed family and players can view the team's season stats
- Confirmed - Player: Confirmed family and players can view only the stats of their player
How To Edit Stat Settings
- Tap on your team in the app.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the team page to access Team Settings.
- Choose Stat Settings from the settings menu
- Select your desired privacy setting.
i have a very urgent matter i need to speak with someone about i have purchased this app on and off for about 8 years and i have an issue with an adult stalking my minor son he is now at it again via this app since im not the admin, i cannot make changes and i dont want to involve our current team or organization please help! marisa 312-531-2945 i feel this is a safety concern
Why not add a 4th option to not share stats at all?
There should be an option for only "Team Staff" to see stats.
We are going to use the old GC simply because I don't want any parents, fans or players seeing their stats. With youth baseball players, this seems like it should obviously be an option, weird that it isn't. Only coaches and scorekeepers need to know a 10u kid's AVG....
Staff only needs to be an option. Only stats players and parents need to be concerned about is W-L
Agreed with the above. Can we get a staff only option for showing stats? It is available on the other/old version of GC.
Also agree with above. Not using player emails because stats can’t be set for coaches only. This is ultimately the coaches call so you should do the right thing and give the power back to the coaches to make that call. After all, we are in charge of the data…not the Gamechanger team…unless of course you allow us to have parents call you with any disagreements they have…so you can tell them changes can’t be made and that it’s just a game.
Article is closed for comments.