Team Admins have three different options for controlling stat privacy: “Fan Access”, “Confirmed Member Access - Full Team”, and “Confirmed Member Access - Player Only.”
- Selecting “Fan Access” will allow any fan, parent, or player with a Premium subscription to view your team’s season stats and spray charts.
- Selecting “Confirmed Member Access” will restrict that information to the confirmed members of your team.
- Selecting “Confirmed Member Access - Player Only” will further restrict that information so player stats can only be viewed by that player, their parents, and the Team Admins.
How To Edit Stat Settings
- Click on your team in the app.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the team page to access Team Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom where it says “Stat Settings.”
- Select your desired privacy setting.