To help coaches and scorekeepers plan ahead for upcoming games, GameChanger allows Team Staff to create starting lineups from the game details page. These lineups will automatically populate for your team when scorekeeping mode is entered by any staff member. Staff also have the option to reuse the most recently used Starting Lineup if needed. After creating a lineup, Team Staff can export the lineup as a PDF that can be printed and turned in to the umpire. Please note that starting lineups cannot be edited once the game has entered Scoring Mode.
Create Starting Lineup
- From your team's Schedule tab, select an upcoming game
- Choose Set Starting Lineup
- Tap Add Players
- Select all of your starters, and tap Done when finished
- Set defensive positions by tapping the blue EH bubbles
- Place players in the correct batting order by tapping and holding the 3 horizontal lines next to the player’s defensive position. Then drag the player to the proper spot in the order.
- Tap the Lineup Card option at the bottom of the page to export it as a PDF. This can always be done later if needed, but the starting lineup cannot be edited after the game has entered Scoring Mode.
Setting a DH or DP/FLEX
- After a player has been added to the lineup, tap their name
- From the options that appear, choose Set as DH or Set as DP
- Select which player they are hitting for
- Select the defensive player’s position if you haven’t already
Use Previous Starting Lineup
- Tap the Set Starting Lineup option from the game details
- Choose the Use Previous Lineup button. This will only appear if you have previously used the starting lineup feature.
Setting a Starting Lineup on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- From there, go to your team’s Schedule and select a game.
- Click Set Lineup to either enter a new starting lineup or re-use the lineup from the previous game.
Article is closed for comments.