To help coaches and scorekeepers plan ahead for upcoming games, DICK’S Team Manager allows Team Staff to create starting lineups from the game details page. These lineups will automatically populate for your team when scorekeeping mode is entered by any staff member. After creating a lineup, Team Staff will also have the option to export the lineup as a PDF that can be printed and turned in to the umpire (iOS only).
Create Starting Lineup
- Go to the Calendar tab in the app
- Select an upcoming game
- Choose Set Starting Lineup
- Tap Add Players
- Select all of your starters, and tap Done when finished
- Set defensive positions by tapping the blue EH bubbles
- Place players in the correct batting order by tapping and holding the 3 horizontal lines next to the player’s defensive position. Then drag the player to the proper spot in the order.
- Tap the Lineup Card option at the bottom of the page to export it as a PDF. This can always be done later if needed. (iOS only)
Setting a DH or DP/FLEX
- After a player has been added to the lineup, tap their name
- From the options that appear, choose Set as DH or Set as DP
- Select which player they are hitting for
- Select the defensive player’s position if you haven’t already