Admins may add a DH to the Lineup from within the GameChanger app.
Set a DH
1) Set your lineup as you normally would and fill each fielding position.
2) Add an extra player to your lineup; their default position will be EH (Extra Hitter).
3) Select the player listed as EH; you will see the option to Set as DH.
4) Choose a player currently in the lineup who you wish to have the DH bat for.
Sit a DH
1) Tap on the player currently serving as the DH.
2) Tap Remove DH. This will cause the DH player to go back to being listed as an Extra Hitter. You can then remove them from your lineup by tapping the player again and then tapping Remove From Lineup.
Place a DH into the field
1) First, remove the player from being listed as a DH.
2) Select the former DH and assign them a position on the field.
2) Reassign another player as the DH if you need to.