The DP/Flex is a softball rule that replaces the DH rule in Baseball.
To Set a DP/Flex when scoring a softball game:
1) Open a game from within the GameChanger app.
2) Add players to your team's lineup if you have not done so already.
3) Tap the player you wish to set as either the DP or Flex.
4) From within the section titled "DP/Flex" assign the player to one of the available or occupied positions.
5) Once you identify a DP or Flex, there will be an option to set the other position at the bottom of the Lineup.
To Bat the Flex in place of the DP:
Once you reach the DP player within the batting order, tap that player's information box below home plate, then select "Bat Flex Player" at the top of the menu.
- Upon identifying a Flex player, you must also identify the position in the field that the Flex player is playing.
- If you assign a player from the batting order as the Flex, that player will not be removed from the batting order. To set a Flex player who is not in the batting order, you must first assign a DP, then use the "Assign Flex" button at the bottom of the lineup.