To edit game stats for any game scored on GameChanger, follow the steps below:
- Go to your team's game schedule in GameChanger
- Select a game to edit
- Go to the Box Score sub-tab
- Tap View Full Stats
- Tap Edit in the top right corner
- Begin editing the stats by using the red minus to remove players from the game or Add Missing Batter/Pitcher to add players to the game
- Be sure to side scroll through all stats and to update the Batting, Pitching, and Fielding categories as needed
Editing Box Scores on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- From there, go to your team’s Schedule and select a game.
- Select Full Game Stats and then select Edit Stats in order to make changes to the Box Score.
- Use the Add Missing Batter/Pitcher/Fielder to add players to the game, and the red minus to remove players as needed.
- Save your changes.
*Note: Edits made to the box score will not be reflected in the plays or recap stories since those are generated by the plays as they are entered in scorekeeping mode. However, the season stat pages for the team and for individual players will update with any edits you make.
Article is closed for comments.