Team Staff can edit the Box Score of any game after it has ended. To edit game stats for any game scored on GameChanger, follow the steps below.
How to Edit Box Scores in the App
- Go to your team's Schedule in GameChanger.
- Select the game you want to edit.
- Go to the Box Score sub-tab.
- Tap View Full Stats.
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Begin editing the stats by using the red minus to remove players from the game or Add Missing Batter/Pitcher to add players to the game.
- Be sure to side-scroll through all stats and update the Batting, Pitching, and Fielding categories as needed.
How to Edit Box Scores on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- From there, go to your team’s Schedule and select a game.
- Select Full Game Stats and then select Edit Stats in order to make changes to the Box Score.
- Use the Add Missing Batter/Pitcher/Fielder to add players to the game, and the red minus to remove players as needed.
- Save your changes.
*Note: Edits made to the Box Score will not be reflected in the plays or Recap Stories since those are generated by the plays as they are entered in scorekeeping mode. However, the season stat pages for the team and for individual players will be updated with any edits you make.