Scorekeepers often receive an opposing team's Roster and Lineup only seconds before the first pitch. The GameChanger mobile app provides scorekeepers with a tool to quickly configure a generic lineup, which may then be edited as player information is gathered.
How To Add a Quick Lineup
- Start scoring your game.
- Go to the Opponent tab in scorekeeping mode.
- Tap the Lineup Placeholders option.
- Identify the number of placeholders you would like to put into the lineup.
How To Edit A Quick Lineup
- Click the opponent's lineup on the scoring page.
- Tap the player to be edited.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Update the player's information, and tap Save.