Want to share action shots or videos with the rest of the team community? GameChanger allows you to send photos and videos directly through in-app team messaging. Once media has been shared, it is consolidated into an album that allows you to save the images to your device or share them outside of the app!
Send Photos and Videos
- Select the Messages tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose any message chain you want to send a picture to, or where you want to see a picture someone else has sent.
- Toward the bottom of your device's screen, select the blue +
- On iOS, you will be prompted to choose one of Camera, Photo & Video Library, and Share. Location.
On Android, you will choose one of Take Photo, Record Video, Photo & Video Library, and Location.
- Go to the Messages tab in GameChanger.
- Choose the message chain whose photo album you want to view.
- Tap the info icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap in the Photos & Videos section.
- Select a specific photo or video to be able to save or share it (iOS only).