Family Members have the ability to add or remove contacts for their players. If your player is on a prep aged team or older (14 years and up), you can add an email address as a contact for the player. Once a player's contact information is added to the app they will be invited to the team and will have access to team messaging and RSVP features. To have your child's name or jersey number updated, please contact your Team Staff.
Family members can add contact information using the following directions (Note: if your child is on multiple teams, you will need to do this on each team individually.):
- Tap on the team your child plays on from the Teams tab
- Tap on the Team tab to view the members of the team
- Tap your player's name
- Tap Edit in the top right corner
- You can Add or Remove contacts for this player on this page, using an email address.
- Tap Save to save the changes. Any new contacts will receive an email to join the team, and any deleted contacts will be removed.
Note that for players on teams with players under 13 years of age, you can only add Family contacts, not Player contacts.
Players can only have one Player contact. Additional email addresses can be added as Family contacts.