Team Staff members and existing Family contacts can invite family contacts of a Player in the app. Family members can RSVP on behalf of a player, access team messages, view videos, and access stats content available to confirmed team members only.
How to Add Family Contacts in the App
- Tap the Home tab and tap the team your player is on.
- Tap on the Team tab.
- Tap on the Player.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap Add Family Contact.
- Type the family member's email address, or search your contacts for their email address.
- Tap Add.
Existing users of GameChanger are automatically added as a Family contact of the player. New users will be invited to create a GameChanger account. After creating their account, they will automatically be linked to the team and player.
How to Add Family Contacts on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- Go to the Team tab and select the player whose family members you need to add.
- Select Edit in the top-right corner. From there, you can add family member emails. Doing so will invite the family member(s) to the team.