Before importing your team, you must download the GameChanger app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). Additionally, the following requirements must be true:
- You are using the same email address for GameChanger that you use for Sports Connect
- Your team's roster is "posted" to the Sports Connect website.
- You are an allocated volunteer for your team on the Sports Connect site.
How to import your Sports Connect Team
- Sign into GameChanger with the same email address you use with Sports Connect
- Tap Create Team or the "+" sign to create a new team
- Choose the option to Import SportsConnect
- If you haven't already confirmed your email address, click Open Email App which will direct you to your email. Select Confirm Email Address, and you'll be redirected back to the GameChanger app.
- Select the team(s) to import. Make sure the team(s) you want to import have a check next to them, and then tap import in the upper corner of the screen. You will see the status of teams importing at the bottom of the screen.
Note: Any updates made to your schedule or roster will automatically update to the GameChanger GameChanger app. However, events that are listed as "Rescheduled" or "Postponed" on Sports Connect will not appear in GameChanger. You can manually trigger a schedule reimport via these steps
If you have further questions please email email@example.com.
I am unable to import my team from Sports Connect to Game Changer Manager. I am a club admin on Sports Connect/bluesombrero and listed as team manager. I removed a second Team Manager thinking that would help and it did not. I have a previous Game Changer account and changed that password as well to match. Still nothing... When I follow the steps above, it wants me to create a new team all together and does not list my current team from Sports Connect. I have submitted a help ticket both to Sports Connect and to GC.
After importing my team it has the wrong schedule. Can anyone help me with this?
Article is closed for comments.