Before you can import your team, you must download the GameChanger Team Manager app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). You must also fulfill these three requirements before being able to import your team into the app:
- You are using the same email address for GameChanger Team Manager that you use for Sports Connect
- Your team's roster is "posted" to the Sports Connect website.
- You are listed as an allocated volunteer for your team on the Sports Connect site.
Steps to Import Sports Connect Team into Team Manager
- Once you are logged into GameChanger Team Manager with the same email address, tap "Create Team," and your team(s) from Sports Connect will automatically populate. As a team staff/manager you can select which team(s) you want to import roster(s) and schedules(s) to GameChanger Team Manager.
- You need to confirm your email address before you can view your teams. Click "Open Email App" which will direct you to your email. Then select "Confirm Email Address" and you'll be redirected back to the GameChanger Team Manager app.
- Once you have confirmed your email address, you can select which teams you want to import. Make sure the teams you want to import have a check next to them, and then tap import in the upper corner of the screen. You will see the status of teams importing at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can only import your team(s) roster from Sports Connect to GameChanger Team Manager one-time. Any updates made to your schedule will automatically update to the GameChanger Team Manager app.
If you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.