Give players credit for goals and shots and keep a running game clock to track how much time is left! Available for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, ice hockey, and football.
HOW TO POST SCORE UPDATES
- On game day, you'll receive a notification 10 minutes before the game is scheduled to start to remind you that you can start scoring the game
- Go into the GameChanger Team Manager app, tap the Messages tab, and choose the appropriate team message channel
- Tap the scoreboard icon next to the text box
- Before starting, you're given the ability to determine quarter/half/period length.
- After tapping 'miss' or 'goal' you can select which player missed or scored.
- If you need to make any edits to the score, tap the gear icon and make changes.
HOW TO VIEW SCORE UPDATES
- Once a game is started, tap the "Game Start" push notification you receive
- If the game is being scored live, a "LIVE" indicator will appear in the team's Schedule as well as in the Events tab
- Tap into the game, and tap View Live Game Chat
- Share photos, add color commentary, and cheer on the team!
Parents can keep up with the game in real-time. Celebrate with emoji reactions!