Give players credit for goals and shots and keep a running game clock to track how much time is left! Available for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, ice hockey, football, and basketball. Available on both iOS and Android.
HOW TO POST SCORE UPDATES
- On game day, you'll receive a notification 10 minutes before the game is scheduled to start to remind you that you can start scoring the game
- Go into the DICK'S Team Manager app, tap the Messages tab, and choose the appropriate team message channel
- Tap the scoreboard icon next to the text box
- Before starting, you're given the ability to determine quarter/half/period length.
- After tapping 'miss' or 'goal' you can select which player missed or scored.
- If you need to make any edits to the score, tap the gear icon and make changes.
HOW TO VIEW SCORE UPDATES
- If the game is being scored live, a "LIVE" indicator will appear on the calendar tab
- Tap into the game, and tap "View Live Game Chat"
- Share photos, add color commentary, and cheer on the team!
Parents can keep up with the game in real-time. Celebrate with emoji reactions!