HOW TO POST SCORE UPDATES
- On game day, you'll receive a notification 10 minutes before the game is scheduled to start to remind you that you can start scoring the game
- Go into the Team Manager app, tap the Messages tab, and choose the appropriate team message channel
- Tap the scoreboard icon next to the text box
- Before starting, you're given the ability to determine quarter/half/period length.
- After tapping 'miss' or 'goal' you can select which player missed or scored.
- If you need to make any edits to the score, tap the gear icon and make changes.
HOW TO VIEW SCORE UPDATES
- If the game is being scored live, a "LIVE" indicator will appear on the calendar tab
- Tap into the game, and tap "View Live Game Chat"
- Share photos, add color commentary, and cheer on the team!
Parents can keep up with the game in real-time. Celebrate with emoji reactions!