Ready to capture the unforgettable moments from every stage of a youth player's career? Introducing Career Stats, our newest addition to Athlete Profiles available in the latest version of GameChanger. Career Stats allows youth players to access lifetime stats and their best highlight clips all in one place–just like the pros!
Track Over 150 Career Stats
With Career Stats, you unlock the most comprehensive view of a youth baseball or softball player’s history with automatic tallying of over 150 stats, ranging from a hitter’s all-time batting average to the number of caught stealings a catcher collected.
Career Stats offers an unparalleled, in-depth look at a player’s history from Little League through high school and every season in between.
This feature is exclusively available for Premium subscribers. To create an Athlete Profile and generate Career Stats, you must be a Confirmed Member (Family or Player) of a baseball or softball team.
Add Career Stats to an Athlete Profile
- To get started, make sure you’ve created an Athlete Profile.
- From your Athlete Profile, tap Add Career Stats.
- Next, choose the seasons you’d like to add —only teams where you had a family or player relationship will appear on this list.
- Then, click Compile Stats
- Lastly, show them off! Tap Share Profile to post your Athlete Profile on social media or send it out directly via email or message.
Please note that only data from the new GameChanger app will be available to be added to your Career Stats, so ask your coach to move to the new app and import past seasons if you have stats on GameChanger Classic.
Check out GameChanger University for more video tutorials.