Event reminders are automatically triggered based on your team's settings. Team Staff can choose to have reminders sent to the team 24-72 hours before the event or you can disable the feature if needed.
Note: Event reminders are a team-level setting controlled by Team Staff and cannot be customized by family members, fans, or players.
Customize When Event Reminders are Triggered
- Open the GameChanger app and select your team.
- Tap the Gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose Team Info from the settings menu.
- Customize when the event reminder will be triggered.
- Tap Save in the top right corner.
Note: You can also send a reminder as events are added/edited on the schedule. Any time an event is created or updated, Team Staff will have the option to Save & Message Team or Save & Don't Message Team. If they decide to message the team, everyone will receive a push notification, and the event will appear in the team channel.