Event reminders are automatically triggered based on your team's settings. Team Staff can choose to have reminders sent to the team 24-72 hours before the event or you can disable the feature if needed.
Note: Event reminders are a team level setting controlled by Team Staff and cannot be customized by family members, fans, or players.
Customize When Event Reminders are Triggered:
- Open the GameChanger Team Manager app and select your team
- Tap the gear icon at the top of the screen
- Choose Team Info from the settings menu
- Customize when the event reminder will be triggered
- Tap Save in the top right corner
Note: You can also send a reminder as events are added/edited on the schedule. Any time an event is created or updated, Team Staff will have the option to "Save & Message Team" or "Save & Don't Message Team." If they decide to message the team, everyone will received a push notification, and the event will appear in the team channel.