Staff Members are the people working behind the scenes to keep coaches, parents, and players on the same page all season long.
On the GameChanger app, Staff Members can add/edit events, manage the team roster, update RSVP responses, stream video, score games (sport-specific), and access team stats.
Teams can have up to 4 Team Staff Members. Staff Members typically include coaches, team managers, and team moms/dads.
How to Add a New Staff Member in the App
- Tap the Home tab in the bottom left corner and select the appropriate team.
- Tap on the Team tab to view your roster and current staff.
- Tap the Add Staff button.
- Enter or search your contacts for the Staff Member's email address.
- Once you Save, the new Staff Member will receive an email with instructions on how to join the team.
Promoting an Existing Team Member
- Select your team from the Home tab of the app.
- Go to the Team section.
- Switch from the Roster to the Fans list.
- Choose a team member to promote.
- Use the Add To Staff button and confirm the action.
Removing Staff Members
- Select the appropriate team and go to the Team section.
- Select the Staff Member.
- Tap the red Remove button next to the Staff role for the user.
If the removed Staff Member has no other roles, they will be fully removed from the team. Otherwise, they will remain on the team with their remaining role(s).
**Please Note: Any current Staff Member is able to add and remove other Staff Members as they see fit. Once removed, only a current Staff Member may add the removed Staff Member back.
How to Add a New Staff Member on the Web
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- Go to the Team tab and change from looking at the Roster to looking at the Staff members
- Select Add Staff.