To mark your availability for an event
- Select the appropriate team from the Teams tab
- Tap on an event
- You will have the option to mark your availability "Going" or "Not Going"
**You are able to change this at any time. A parent can RSVP for a child, and Team Staff can change anyone's RSVP.
You can message the "going," "not going," and "no reply" groups individually. This makes it easy to remind players/parents to update their RSVPs, or to give details to only the players/parents that will be attending the event.
How to message RSVP groups
- Select an event from the team's schedule
- Tap on the group you want to message (players or parents/managers)
- Tap on the Going section
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Send Message