Ditch the spreadsheets and binders. DICK'S Team Manager organizes all your team's contact info is in one, easy-to-use app.
Once you have created your team you will be prompted to "Add Your Roster." You can do this now, or at a later time.
At least one email address is needed to add a player in the new player form. You can add as many players as you want and up to 10 parents or guardians per player.
Note: Only staff members can add players to the roster.
HOW TO ADD A PLAYER
Tap the “Teams” tab in the bottom left corner
- Tap the team tile
- Tap the “Add Team Member” button and select "Add Player" (iOS) or Tap the blue add member icon (Android)
- Enter the Player and Parent name and contact info
- Once you tap "Done" an email will be sent to the player and parents with instructions on how to join the team.
HOW TO ADD A PARENT
If a player does not have an active account or an active parent attached to their profile, Team Staff will be able to add parents as needed. However, once a player or parent has accepted the invite to create an account on DICK'S Team Manager, only the player, parent, or guardian can add additional parents.
If the player or their parent does not exist (isn't registered) on DICK'S Team Manager, team staff can add additional parents:
- Open the app
- Go to the team community
- Tap the player you want to associate a parent or guardian with
- Tap edit in the top right corner
- The fields will open for you to edit the player and add additional parent contacts
- Once you tap "Done" an email will be sent to the parent with instructions on how to join the team.