The GameChanger app makes it easy to maintain a single, easy-to-manage schedule for all team events.
GameChanger keeps important event details like start time, arrival time, field location, and hourly weather all in one place. This helps ensure that everyone gets there on time and ready to go! Staff Members can create a game, practice, or general events such as a pizza party, parent meeting, or fundraiser.
Only staff members will be able to create events for their team.
How to schedule an event:
- Go to your team's Schedule tab
- Tap the + Add Event button (iOS) or the + in the bottom right corner (Android)
- Enter game details like date, time, and location
- Tap Save
How to schedule recurring events:
If the event is at the same time and location each week which is common for practices, tap the Repeats option, and enter the recurring event details
How to notify your team:
Once you edit an event, you can notify team members right from the app.
- Once you tap Save, choose either Save & Message Team or Save & Don't Message Team
- If you tap Save and Message Team, you can enter a note about the change and send it directly to your community
How to Schedule an Event on the Web:
- Sign in at web.gc.com and then select your team.
- Go to the Schedule tab and select Add Event.
- From there you can enter the details for your event. You can also turn the event into a recurring one by using the Repeats section.
Team members with the app installed will receive a notification immediately. Team members who don't have the app installed will receive an email notifying them of the edit to the schedule.
Is there a way to add the calendar to Outlook? Is there an internet link?
I used the event type "other" to put in placeholders for scheduled Tournaments. On the team schedule panel, the tournament date shows as starting a day later.
For example event type "other", give it an event name, select February 22, 2021 (a Saturday), Check all day and duration set 1 day, give a location and press save. However, on the team schedule, TM shows the start date as February 23 (Sun).
Is this as design? Maybe I missed something. Thanks in advance.
Why is there not an option to upload a schedule?
Is there a way to designate opponents as "Conference" vs "Non-Conference"?
We want to keep all season stats, just separate the Win/Loss record for Conference Games.
Please sign in to leave a comment.