GameChanger basketball teams can now manually upload stats from GameChanger to MaxPreps. Once you’ve finished scoring a game, you can upload the stats via the following steps.
To Manually Upload Stats to MaxPreps:
- After finalizing a game, select it from your team’s Schedule.
- Go to the Box Score section and select Export Stats.
- Select MaxPreps TXT Export. This will create a TXT file containing the game’s stats, which can be uploaded to MaxPreps.
Once you’ve created the TXT file you can upload the stats to your team on MaxPreps.
- Go to MaxPreps.com and sign in to your Coach Admin Account.
- On the team nav select, Schedule.
- Locate the game that you want to enter stats for.
- Choose one of three options to go to the stat entry page:
- Option 1: Under the final score select Enter Stats.
- Option 2: Click on the pencil button and select Enter Stats.
- Option 3: Game Need Attention and select Add Stats.
- Enter the box scores or final score and select Save & Import Stats.
- Select the TXT file you saved to your computer and select Import.
- Select Calculate Team Totals and Publish & Continue the stats.
The stats will appear on the main team pages within 15-30 min of adding them within your coach admin account. For more information, please head to MaxPreps' support page.
- Unlike the MaxPreps sync that our baseball and softball teams use, stats must be manually uploaded to MaxPreps for each game.
- In addition to basketball, the manual stats export is available for Field Hockey, Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, and Water Polo teams.
Article is closed for comments.